Enrollment at Academy for Advanced and Creative Learning (AcademyACL)
Notes on enrollment:
- Complete the short 'request for information' form below for each student you seek to enroll. This form indicates your interest in AcademyACL and immediately enters your name into our email database to receive school information and updates. A link to the formal enrollment packet will be sent to the email address provided. You can also download the enrollment form from the confirmation page after you submit this form.
- The enrollment packet will let you type into it, but you will have to print it, sign it and send it by U.S. mail or hand-deliver it to the school. Enrollment forms may not be sent by fax or email, and any forms received via fax or email will not be processed.
- Enrollment for our 2012-2013 school year continues on a quarterly basis when seats are available. Returning the enrollment packet will allow us to enter your student onto a waiting list, and we will notify you if there is an opening.
- Open enrollment for our 2013-2014 lottery runs November through February 21th at 4:00PM. On February 26th at 6:30PM a lottery will be conducted for available seats for new students. This gives all interested families during that time an equal chance of enrollment. After the lottery date, openings are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- We must receive a hard copy of a complete and signed original enrollment packet for each new student to be enrolled, including siblings. Returning students do not need to have new enrollment packets filled out.
Until we have received the hard copy of your enrollment packet, your child will remain in our database as 'interested' but not will receive a spot on our waiting list, be entered into the lottery, or offered an available opening.
For any questions on the enrollment process, you are always welcome to email or call us at 719-434-6566.
Please submit a separate Request for Information form (below) for each child you wish to enroll.